- Recycle used animal fats, vegetable oils, & greases (FOG) from urban waste streams
- Produce “clean & green” biofuel for centrally-fueled public & private fleets
- Blend, supply and distribute biodiesel locally
- Create new economic activity & employment
- The Capital Biofuels state-of-the-art production facility will process multiple FOG feedstocks, including “waste” vegetable oils (WVO), yellow grease, and brown grease, producing high-quality biodiesel (ASTM D 6751) and will be BQ9000 certified.
- The facility will blend biodiesel with Ultra Low Sulfur Diesel (ULSD) that meets ASTM D 975 specifications based upon a customer’s requirements.
- The finished blend will be treated with NOx-reducing & other performance-enhancing additives.
- Strategic Partnership: Beltway Biodiesel & Capital Biodiesel
- Strategic Partnership: INCBIO & Capital Biodiesel
- Biodiesel in Capital Biodiesel trucks
- Biofuel Plant Wants to Eat DC’s Grease
- Capital Biodiesel Mobile Market Bus To Bring Fresh Produce To City’s Food Deserts
- Financial independence through recycling grease
- Grease Plant Coming to Adams Place NE, Capital Biodiesel
- Grease plant coming soon to Capital Biodiesel
- NPR story
- Podcast: Interview of Wendell Jenkins, President & CEO
- Video: New Capital Biodiesel Plant Described at Seminar